Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Hiatus

Hey,

I haven't posted in a while and consequently I have received numerous (one) requests for new posts. I know how eagerly you all await new posts, but with great regret I announce that this hiatus will continue a bit longer. Grave times are on us at IIT : exams.
The struggle against this evil will continue till the end of this week, so nothing creative can come out till then! After this is over though, I plan to attend a poetry writing workshop here in Delhi, which should help. I'll keep you guys posted on that.

Himanshu

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck with the exams!

Ram P Sahni said...

Hi Himanshu Beta, today I opened your Blog and found it amazing, nice articles and poems.

I am happy on your success for the presentation and you won the prize. Congrats and keep it up. Be brave, and do your best. Stay healthy and happy always. JMD