Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Third


Hey,

First of all, I wanna thank all the people that visited. It's good to know that you all read this! Thanks for the comments as well. By the way, could you include your name in the end of the comment as blogspot puts your screen names on. Kind of hard to figure out who "bond" or "dark knight" are. Unless they are the real "bond" and "dark knight", which would be flattering indeed! :)


Some people also said, thankfully personally, that the poem was hard to understand. I guess it was overly cryptic so here are a few things that I hope clear it up a bit:


1. Hermes - Greek God of, among many other things, poetry, literature, and wit.


2. Apollo - Greek God of, among many other things (as I researched this, I realized that Greek people gave each of their Gods so much to be Gods of!), sun and light.


3. King of Snakes - The Basilisk - For those that haven't read Harry Potter (Get off my blog!:)), the basilisk is a snake that can kill with its direct gaze and stun with an indirect one.


One more thing: Don't hesitate to leave comments full of heavy criticism. Actually, I would enjoy reading those the most!


Next, and hopefully soon, will be an exiting short story. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Rd said...

I fail to understand as to why you would not let people juz Google.... whatever that is they need to know :)
be it Apollo.... or some harry potter character. Though it's amiable of you to do it for them.
ridhi